Mega-Big HAPPY News!

I've devoted most of this year to exploring new worlds, specifically pertaining to my writing. I have a few irons in the fire, but one of them is a definite and yesterday I got the official okay to shout the news to the world. So here I am—shouting and happy dancing like a loon.

I’m thrilled to announce that I’m collaborating with James Patterson (Yes, you read that right. Bestselling author JAMES PATTERSON!) and his Bookshots team to write a story for Bookshots Flames!

The working title of this romantic women's fic endeavor is THE WEEKEND WIFE and… I’ll share details as soon as I can. Just know that I am over the moon excited about this fast-paced, emotional tale and this very special opportunity.

A shout out to my agent, Amy Moore-Benson, and my editor, Laura Fazio, for their tremendous support. And, of course, to James Patterson for the challenge and thrill. Somebody pinch me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All

I've Moved!