Enchanting Inspiration

Throughout my life, cinematic films have had an immense impact on my imagination, creativity, and professional pursuits. Even more so than books. Did she actually say that? Yes, I did. Shocking perhaps (considering I write novels instead of screenplays), but true. Movies, of most all genres and years, have inspired me to sing, dance, act, and write. They sparked my obsession with romance, history, and the supernatural. All of which play into my writing in some form or fashion.

Most recently three upcoming films (in particular) have me all a tingle. I was entranced by the trailers and I cannot wait to see them. I know without a doubt that I will leave the theater enchanted and inspired. I'll share a visual teaser as well as the trailer. Let me know what you think. And if you have more recs, do share!


La La Land    





Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them





Rules Don't Apply



Comments

Anonymous said…
La La Land looks really interesting. I hope it's not one of those that ends up having a sad ending. I hate movies with sad endings.
Beth Ciotta said…
I prefer happy endings as well. I can see where this movie could go either way, but I'm hoping for the happy! Regardless, it looks to magical to pass up!
Sherry Tew said…
I am sure you probably already know that I am extremely excited for the Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them movie!!!!!
Beth Ciotta said…
Sherry, it looks awesome, doesn't it? Looking forward to it!