Renovating and Revitalizing

Blogging. Bloggers. Blah, blah, blog!

There was a time when blogging was all the rage. Then, like a lot of things, blogging fell out of fashion. People who used to haunt blogs turned to social media--Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram.  I'm one of those people. Sucked in big time (almost exclusively) by Facebook. I'm there a lot. As in every day. I don't envision abandoning that venue any time soon. So if you want a guaranteed daily dose of me be sure to LIKE me @ https://www.facebook.com/BethCiottaBooks

Moving on...

Recently I've been offered a couple of promotional opportunities that involve me posting and linking from my blog. BLOG? Yeah. I have one of those but it's, um, two years out of date. So I spent an evening blowing off the dust and renovating this site. Giving it a new look. I've made baby steps. Hence the "Coming Soon" reference on the various pages. Please bear with me as the overall renovation will take some time.

As to revitalizing...

That will take time also. Time for me to get back into the swing of writing frequent posts. Time to rebuild an audience.

Speaking of....

In hopes of building a bigger audience for my historical westerns, I'm running a sale on the e-book (digital) version of LASSO THE MOON, the first book in the series: Peacemakers: Old West. For a limited time only, this romantic adventure can be your for 0.99! Grab your copy now!




       

Comments

Penelope Marzec said…
Nice update! Keep up the good work.

I've been blogging since 2005. Stop by for a visit at:

http://penelopemarzec.blogspot.com
Beth Ciotta said…
Thanks so much for stopping by, Penelope. And thank you for the thumbs up. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of blogging with relative ease. Hopping over to your site now!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All