Monday, September 30, 2013

New Release!

Greeting everyone!

I know. I know. I've not been here very much (at all) lately. Crazy busy writing stories and organizing promotional efforts. I am, however, active on Facebook. If you haven't already "Liked" my page, please do. That's where all is action is. That said....

Tomorrow--October 1--is the official release day for the 3rd book in the Cupcake Lovers series--ANYTHING BUT LOVE!  For those who've been anxiously awaiting Luke Monroe's story... This is it!

“The core group of ladies that form the cupcake lovers club all have a story to tell, and Anything But Love is one of the best so far. Readers can always count on Ciotta’s books to be sexy, fun, witty, and clever.”  --4 Stars!   RT Book Reviews   

Once again, I've joined with Tasty Book Tours to celebrate and spread the love. Please note all the blogs where you can find blurbs and excerpts for ANYTHING BUT LOVE. You can also enter for a chance to win a customized CL Tote bag and the UK versions of the first CL books--FOOL FOR LOVE and THE TROUBLE WITH LOVE. The content is the same but instead of mass market size they are trade paperbacks (larger, with larger font).

 

Very cool, right? Be sure to visit the review blogs or peek in on the blogs celebrating release day and enter! Also... if you act fast, you can purchase ANYTHING AT LOVE at a bonus low price on Amazon. Pretty sure the sale ends tomorrow, so hurry! Okay then. Skim down for all the tour stops and enjoy! Remember this is where you'll find reviews, excerpts, and the contest.
Cheers and cupcakes, Beth  

  






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth, I entered Book Mama's giveaway for your books, and I wanted to ask you -- where do you get your story ideas? from friends? reading the newspaper? Congratulations on your new book!

Debbie Rhoades
Celticprincess1998#yshoo.vom

Vivienne Moss said...

My book is on the way!!! Can't wait!

Beth Ciotta said...

Hi Debbie! Thank you for writing and for entering the giveaway. Good luck! Regarding my story ideas... Some of them come from life experience, some are inspired by something I've read or maybe seen in a movie. A vision or scenario that sets my imagination flying in a new direction. Some of them seem to come out of no where! Luckily i am never at a loss for story ideas. Thank you for asking!

Beth Ciotta said...

Yay, Viv!! I hope you enjoy the read. Let me know! *hugs*

Dawn A Jones said...

Hi, Beth
Congratulations on your new book cant wait to read it, keep them coming, you are the best.
Dawn