Fun & Fab Radio Interview

This has been a wild and rushed week. Launch week for FOOL FOR LOVE. In addition to whirlwind blog tour, today I had the unexpected pleasure of 'appearing' on the blog talk radio show AUTHORS ON THE AIR, co-hosted by Ann White and Pam Stack. My special thanks to these ladies for being so lovely and entertaining. I swear they knew more about me than me! If you get a chance, listen in and enjoy as we chat about steampunk, cupcakes, several of my past stories and writing in general. Oh, and rescue pets!

Have a fantastic holiday weekend! -- Beth

 
Listen to internet radio with Authors On The Air on Blog Talk Radio
 

Comments

Olga said…
Beth, congrats on the radio interview, and have a fantastic holiday week-end as well!
Dawn A Jones said…
Hi, Beth,


Happy Labor Day & Congrats on the radio interview, the tours and all.
Beth Ciotta said…
Olga and Dawn--sorry for chiming in late. Thank you for the congrats and well wishes. it's been an exciting couple of weeks!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All

I've Moved!