Delightful Video, Yummy Contest, and More

Tomorrow is the official release day for FOOL FOR LOVE and the delectable Book Tart is helping me celebrate in a very big way!

1) A delightful video overview by the delectable Book Tart herself!
2) A zany interview/chat between moi and the effervescent BT!
3) A yummy contest that includes prizes such as retro cupcake apron and necklace!

Click here for the fun and be sure to enter the contest! Good luck!

Because I can't help myself (the Book Tart's so darn entertaining!), I'm featuring the cupcake-a-licious vlog here as well, but do hop over to the Book Tart's site for the contest and more!


Today, I'm also appearing (so to speak) at Heroes and Heartbreakers! Such a fantastic site. Click here and read an article I wrote about sexy sweets. The info may come in handy when planning a romantic night. *g* Please hop over and share your ideal sexy treat!

In other news, I just learned of of new review for FOOL FOR LOVE. Click here to read the full review at Romance Junkies. Here's just one of my favorite parts.

"Delightfully entertaining, FOOL FOR LOVE is packed with humor, madcap antics, interesting characters, family dynamics, passion, romance and plenty of love. It is sure to be a winner." --4.5 Blue Ribbons, Dottie, Romance Junkies

What a way to start my day!

Comments

Happy Release Day and congrats on the well deserved great review. I love your books!!!
Beth Ciotta said…
Thank you, Tammy! Greatly anticipating tomorrow! FFL is coming your way. Hope you enjoy!
Olga said…
It all sounds wonderful, and congrats on another great review, Beth!