A Fly By Post

As always life is hectic. But wonderful.

First of all, thank you to all who bid on the items I donated to Brenda Novak's auction to benefit Juvenile Diabetes research. Your generosity warms my heart!

And now, a few random thoughts...

What I'm reading: An intense and wonderful story by my former writing partner and good friend, Cynthia Valero. I have no doubt that--soon--this amazing fantasy will entice a major publisher and enthrall readers.

What I'm watching: I just watched the movie "Snow White and the Huntsman". I enjoyed it even more than I first realized because it stayed with me. And I want to see it again. Dark. Intense. Enchanting.

What I'm anticipating: The release of my sister's first published story--Chasing Fate. Coming in August from Elle J. Rossi.  



What has me smiling really big and holding back a silly squeal of joy:
While googling myself (sounds more fun than it is), I came across a thrill. As most of you know I'm writing a new series--Cupcake Lovers--for St. Martins Press. St Martin's is part of the mega huge publisher Macmillan. And I'm listed on their site. Please share in my giddy excitement and check it out.   And when you click on Connect with Author you get even more info--like my Facebook and Twitter feeds. I knew they were public, of course. But now they feel really public. Makes one think.  At any rate I haven't been this excited and optimistic in a very long time. As always my goal is to share my stories with as many people as possible.

Another google treasure... NAL has already posted a link for the e-novella I agreed to write in my new steampunk series--Glorious Victorious Darcys.

 

Sensing I'm on the brink of breaking out... I am overjoyed!

Thank you for sharing in my glee! Let me happy dance in yours. Good news? Please share!

Comments

Tori Lennox said…
Breaking out could not happen to a more deserving person. :)
Beth Ciotta said…
Aww. Thank you, Tori. *sniffle*
Cynthia Valero said…
In my book, you have always been breaking out. Just like Tori said, you so deserve it! :-)

Thank you for the compliment on my story! From your mouth ...

Love you!
Olga said…
Lots of wonderful news, Beth! Thank you so much for donating - you're not just a wonderful writer (I love your books), but a kind-hearted person as well. Congrats on all your accomplishments, and congratulations to your sister on the first published story!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

So it begins...

Happy Thanksgiving!