Thursday, June 7, 2012

By Jiminy, it's a KrakenWhip!

Ah, the wonders of the Internet. You never know what you're going to trip upon or who might trip upon you! Someone recently commented to one of my blog posts--the post featuring the cover art for my upcoming steampunk romance, HER SKY COWBOY. That some one was Kristin Gallup, costume designer at KrakenWhip. Kristin wrote...


"Wow! The skirt the chick is wearing is one of my pieces! https://www.etsy.com/transaction/72786535?transaction_id=72786535  It's so cool to see it on a book!"

Curious, I followed her link, and, wow! Sure looks like the same skirt to me. How cool! Scroll down to compare.



I don't know about you, but I love fun clothes. Unique clothes. And upon occasion I attend event/parties that require/encourage costumes. I now have my eye on one of KrakenWhip's bustle skirts for obvious reason. ;) Please do hop over and check out Kristin's awesome collection at Etsy.  A whimsical delight!   
     

1 comment:

Cynthia Valero said...

LOVE that skirt AND your covers!!! These books are so rockin! Spoken from someone who knows .... I can't wait until they are out for the world to read and adore.