Monday, April 2, 2012

The Unveiling of the Unspun Trilogy


Today is a special day for three very talented ladies, the authors of the Unspun Trilogy. Three e-novellas connected by the three Fates. Behold the reveal of covers and book trailers. A triple dose of awesomeness!

The Fates are said to control our destinies. From our first breath to our dying gasp, these creatures of legend weave the courses of our lives. Even the gods are subject to their decrees. Spinners of dark secrets, the Fates have been feared for the tragedies they weave. No man dared confront the Relentless Ones . . . until now.  


Creating Fate
(An Unspun Novella, #1)
Genre: Paranormal Romance 
Length: Novella 
Release Date: July 10, 2012


***


Stealing Fate
(An Unspun Novella, #2)
Author: Berinn Rae 
Genre: Paranormal Romance 
Length: Novella 
Release Date: July 24, 2012

***


Chasing Fate
(An Unspun Novella, #3)
Genre: Paranormal Romance 
Length: Novella Release 
Date: August 7, 2012


***

INTRIGUED?
I know I am! Aside from being kick-butt writers (I got a sneak peek at CHASING FATE!), these gals rock at artistic marketing. Rachel created the trailers and Elle created the covers! Berinn flies planes. I'm thinking she should pull one of those old fashioned banners through the air.
UPSUN! COMING SOON!
Woot!
To learn more about  Rachel FirasekBerinn Rae, and Elle J Rossi visit their websites.  

Special shout out to Elle--my sister! Congrats on your debut e-novella! Woo-hoo!   

11 comments:

Elle J Rossi said...

This is fantastic, Beth!!! Thank you so much. I'm dancing like a maniac over here. And you know how I like to rock the ugly dance!

Beth Ciotta said...

It was my pleasure and honor to be part of your big day, Elle. So proud! And so thrilled for all of you!

Berinn Rae said...

Beth, thanks so much for doing the big cover reveal for us! I'm so freaking excited, I can't sit still!

Mary Stella said...

Wow! Great concept, terrific covers, intriguing story lines. I can't wait!

Elle J Rossi said...

Thank you, Mary! I'm so jittery! This excitement may kill me!

Beth Ciotta said...

Enjoyed spreading the word, Berinn! Can't wait for the reads!

Beth Ciotta said...

Mary, as Elle's CP, I've read CHASING FATE. It's awesome! But it's also the third in the trilogy. I need 1 and 2!! Thank goodness they're coming soon!

Berinn Rae said...

Thanks, Beth! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks at RT!!!

Rachel Firasek said...

Beth, thank you so much for hosting us! And, thanks for sharing Elle with Berinn and I. :) We love her.

Beth Ciotta said...

You're so welcome, Rachel. can't wait to read all three stories. Special kudos on those trailers. Stunning!

Rachel Firasek said...

Oh, thank you. I was an artist before an author and I think it totally helps to get a creative perspective. I want them to never be boring. :)