Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fly-by Photos and a Fabu Link!

I've been home from the Romantic Times Convention for four days and have yet to fully recover. Much to share, but short on time just now. Stay tuned! I did however want to provide you with a link that offers a slice of the insight gleaned from one of the contemporary panels I moderated. A panel that featured awesome bestselling authors, Louisa Edwards, Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Christina Skye, and Jodi Thomas, as well as dynamo author//commentator Sarah Wendell from Smart Bitches,Trashy Books. 

Moderating this panel, and a second contemporary panel featuring wildly popular authors Stephanie Bond, Roxanne St. Claire, Lori Wilde, and St. Martins Press Executive Editor Monique Patterson were highlights of the conference for me. All of the panelists were unbelievably entertaining, inspiring, and generous with writing insight. Read about one of the panels as written by Sarah Wendell--here. I wish I had more pictures of the workshops. If anyone one has some to share, let me know!  

L to R -- Me, Louisa Edwards, Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Christina Skye. Jodi Thomas... (Darn. Sarah is missing!)

With the ever witty and charming Susan Elizabeth Phillips. (*Fangirl Squeal!*)

With fabulous author and cherished friend, Stephanie Bond.

More pictures and stories to come. Bear with me. Juggling writing deadlines! So tell me, were you at RT? Did you enjoy the workshops? Speaking of contemporaries... who's one or some of your fave contemp authors?

1 comment:

Olga said...

Thanks for the pics and the update, Beth! I'll stay tuned!