We Got Cover!

Yesterday was one of the surprise "wahoo" days. UPS delivered the cover flat for FOOL FOR LOVE, the launch book in my new Cupcake Lovers series for St. Martin's Press!  I took this shot with my phone camara. It's not the best quality, but you get the idea. (click on pic to enlarge so you can read the quotes!)


I absolutely love the cover art and the SMP team did a fantastic job with the back of the book blurb. On top of that, I feel very blessed to have fabulous quotes from two fantastic NYT Bestselling writers--Kristan Higgins and Susan Andersen. Wahoo! I'm so glad they enjoyed this story and I hope you will too!

As soon as I have a sharp jpg of the cover to share, I will. Until then I hope you get as much joy from this cover flat as I do. Yummy, yes?

Comments

Olga said…
What a fabulous cover!
Beth Ciotta said…
Thank you, Olga. I'm over the moon!
Dawn said…
Wow love the cover Beth, can't wait until the book is out.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All