The Month That Was

Wow. I haven't posted for an entire month? Well, time flies when your juggling writing two new series! Let's see...

*Finished and submitted HER SKY COWBOY (book 1 of The Glorious Victorious Darcys)

*Finished and returned copy edits for FOOL FOR LOVE (book 1 of Cupcake Lovers)

*Wrote and submitted proposal for HIS CLOCKWORK CANARY (book 2 of The Glorious Victorious Darcys)

*Started and and working madly on THE TROUBLE WITH LOVE (book 2 of Cupcake Lovers)

I've been busy with a lot of other things, too. 
*Registering for the Romantic Times Booklovers convention.
*Coordinating two workshops for same convention.
*Speaking at a book club.
*Deep cleaning my kitchen (which has nothing to do with writing but HAD to be done!)
*Coordinating promo.  Speaking of....

I asked my sister Elle, of EJR Digital Art to design a postcard for me--a mash-up of steampunk and cupcakes. Something to work as a fun way to promote both new series. Check this out!


Is that creative, or what! I love it. Elle gave her a name too. Susie Steamcake. Love it. And did you notice the steampunk gun and egg whisk. A hoot! 
Anyhoo that's what I've been up to for the last few weeks. How about you?  




Comments

Elle J Rossi said…
This will sound like bragging and I promise I don't mean it to, but this mash-up looks great online!!! I love Susie Steamcake! She pops, rocks and sizzles! Thanks for letting me play.

You have had a super busy month and I bet this month will be just the same. Make sure you don't forget to breathe!
Cynthia Valero said…
Elle, that mash-up is eye candy! Invigorating! Great work. Love Susie Steamcake.

Congrats, B!
Olga said…
Wow, Beth, you've been busy bee! Lots of accomplishments!
Dawn A Jones said…
Hi Beth,

Your sister did a great job the card is way cool...

Dawn

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

So it begins...

Happy Thanksgiving!