Stuff

I'm trying very hard to check in more often. So far that's not going so well. That said, here I am... with a flyby.

Got a heads up yesterday from Romantic Times BOOKreviews that ALL ABOUT EVIE was featured in a new article celebrating reads from the past--2007 to be exact. I'm so pleased. ALL ABOUT EVIE is one of my favorite books! And look who it's featured alongside as a recommended contemporary read!

Contemporary Romance
How cool is that? So flattered! To read the full article, click here.  

Speaking of RT, they're also hosting a Valentine's Giveaway--A collection of several fabulous romance novels from some of your favorite authors. Winner to be announced 2/21. Check it out!  


As far as my current projects go, I am crazy busy. Presently writing the second book in the Cupcake Lovers series--THE TROUBLE WITH LOVE, while awaiting the revision letter for HER SKY COWBOY--the first book in The Glorious Victorious Darcys. At that point I'll have to do a quick switch from contemporary to steampunk and then back. My head spins just thinking about it, but these are exciting times indeed. Did I mention HER SKY COWBOY is now avail for pre-order?  Also avail for pre-order,, the first Cupcake Lovers Novel--FOOL FOR LOVE.  I actually squealed when I saw them listed at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. I'm such a goober!  Hoping to share cover art for both these books very soon.

Speaking of art, A couple of weeks ago I shared the front cover my sister, Elle, designed for a postcard I intend to use to promote both new series. Now I have the back to share too. Hoping to have the official title of the second GVD book before this goes to print. Anyhoo, I think it's fun and fab!

 

To see more of Elle's work, including book covers, headers, and banners, visit EJR Digital Art.

In other news, I've been making progress with my Grown-Up Girl makeover. More on that when I check in next. Until then wishing you much laughter and love!

Comments

Roni Denholtz said…
I loved All About Evie-- it's a great book! Can't wait to read your new ones!
Mary Stella said…
Beth, I read and loved all of the books mentioned in the Contemporary Romances of 2007 but All About Evie was my favorite of the bunch.

That's not just because you're one of my dearest friends. It's honestly a wonderful book with great characters and a really original story. I will always wish that we could revisit the Chameleon Chronicles people for more stories!
PatriciaW said…
Congrats, Beth! The writing you must do to meet that release schedule leaves me breathless. All the best!
Beth Ciotta said…
Behind in my replies. So sorry! thank you Roni, Mary and Patricia! Your support means a lot!
Olga said…
Beth, congrats on the feature, and what a wonderful company you are in! Well deserved - All About Evie is great. Can't wait to read your new books!
Beth Ciotta said…
Thanks so much, Olga! As always, you make me smile!