Thursday, December 1, 2011

Free Read!

Exciting news everyone! Starting today for one week only, JINXED, the first book in my Friends and Lovers Collection is FREE via Kindle, Nook, and other e-formats. Please take advantage of this free offer and enjoy a story that still brings me much joy. Romantic Comedy with a twist of suspense and a cast of loving, colorful characters.

Click here for Kindle.

Click here for Nook. 


I'd love it if you'd help me spread the word. remember--one week only! Happy reading!

10 comments:

Vivienne Moss said...

Downloaded your awesome book and just blogged about. Wishing you lots of downloads.

Beth Ciotta said...

Sending you a HUGE hug, Vivienne!!! Thank you so much!! Love and hugs!

Tori Lennox said...

I posted on all my social networking sites. :) And also downloaded my own copy. :)

Elle J Rossi said...

I now have the whole series on my Kindle. Yay!!!! Can't wait to re-read these gems.

Beth Ciotta said...

Tori, you're a doll. Thanks you SO much!

Beth Ciotta said...

Elle... What can I say? Hugs and love!

joanne May said...

This is great news. I have just hoped over from your sisters blog. ;-)
I will be sure to have a read. Thanks for sharing your writing!
I am now following you here and will add your site on my blog list!

All the best,
Jo.

Beth Ciotta said...

Hi, Jo! Great to meet you. Thank you for stopping by adding me to your blog roll. I did the same for you just now. Can't wait to skim your site more. A woman of many talents!

Thank you for downloading JINXED. I hope you enjoy the story!

Little Gothic Horrors said...

I've just come over from Vivienne's blog! What a gorgeous, talented family you are!!

Beth Ciotta said...

Little Gothic Horrors, thanks so much for stopping by. I'm so honored that some of Viv's cyber friends have hopped over for a visit. Have a fantastic weekend!