Got Title!

Gotta love it when you're hard at work on a deadline book and you get interrupted with a piece of exciting news! Gives a body (my body specifically) a reason to step away from the computer and dance around!

This evening I received word from my editor at NAL that we have a confirmed title for the launch book in THE GLORIOUS VICTORIOUS DARCY series. Ready?

HER SKY COWBOY

What do you think? Does that say romantic steampunk to you? The more I look at it, the more I like it. Can't wait to see the cover!

Anyhoo, mark your datebooks. Coming November 2012, a romantic steampunk adventure with gads of derring-do! (Just wanted to use that word. Love that word. Derring-do.)

The Glorious Victorious Darcys
HER SKY COWBOY   

Woo-hoo!

Comments

Tori Lennox said…
I like it a lot! :)
Elle J Rossi said…
Any chance they can move up that release date? I'm dying to read "Her SKy Cowboy". I love adventures. I love steampunk. And I really love cowboys!