New Adventures and Vintage Reads!

Happy Saturday everyone!  In spite of a difficult week, I find myself in semi-bright spirits today. I think it helps that the sun is shining like crazy (we've had months of cold, dismal grey) and the temps are actually in the mid 60s.  Heavenly!

This morning I had two emails asking when my next book is coming out. I realized suddenly that it's been awhile since I've talked about my publishing schedule here. I've also been lax about sending updates to my newsletter subscribers. (Apologies!) Those two things immediately shot to the top of my 'To Do' list.

So here's the scoop regarding my upcoming books. Though I won't have any new releases in 2011, there are at least six new adventures coming in my/your future.




*I recently signed with St. Martins Press to write a new contemporary romance series--The Cupcake Club. Launch date 2012. I'll be sharing specific updates and fun features on that series on this blog from now until whenever! Check back often or subscribe for notices of when I post.  







*I recently signed with NAL to write a new steampunk romance series--The  Glorious Victorious Darcys. Launch date 2012. I'll be sharing specific updates and fun features on that series on the GVD Steamblog, a blog specifically designed for The Darcys and fans of everything steampunk. Hop over and subscribe for notices of when I post... or check in from time to time.

I apologize for what probably feels like eons for a new read from me, but I thank you for hanging in and promise it'll be worth the wait.  Meanwhile, if you're interested and perhaps haven't read all my previous books, check out my backlist via my website. Excerpts and reviews are available there as well as buy links.

Good News!

Although some of my previous books are out of print, and others very hard to find in print, almost all of my backlist is now available in digital (e-book) format. Just search my name at Kindle or Nook or any one of several e-book stores.

More Good News!

Three paranormal romances that I wrote along with friend and awesome author CynthiaValero--under the name CB Scott--are now available on Kindle. Click here and check out my spooky, fun side!

If I don't post as frequently as you'd like, please know it's because I'm hard at work on those upcoming books. I tend to pop in quite a bit at Facebook so if you're not linked to me there, please send a request!

That's it for now. Any specific questions? About anything? I'm all ears! Ask away!

Comments

Roni Denholtz said…
Can't wait for the new books! I'm looking forward to BOTH series.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've Moved!

The Reality of it All