Cupcake Decorating 101. Sort of.

So here's my story and I'm sticking to it because I swear it's true.

I attended the adult craft program (presented by my local library) tonight just as I said I would. They have adult craft nights every month, but I've never attended because I'm always cramped for time, and writing at night. However, tonight the theme was 'CUPCAKES'.  Since my new series with St. Martin's Press is entitled THE CUPCAKE CLUB, how could I not participate?

So I went. I participated. I took several pictures with my smart phone--documentation of the craftt beginning to end. I emailed those photos from the phone to myself... only they haven't shown up yet.

*sigh*

So I can't share them yet.

*darn*

Stay tuned. I could simply write about the awesome event, but the pictures add so much color.

Story (with pics) coming soon (I hope). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

So it begins...

Happy Thanksgiving!