Ch...ch...changes!

Hello all!

As you can see it looks a little different here. I'm in the process of overhauling this blog in celebration of my two new upcoming series: THE CUPCAKE CLUB and... THE GLORIOUS VICTORIOUS DARCYS. Two very different series calling for exclusive blogs, but as you can see from the tabs up top, you can easily navigate back and forth. Please bear with me as I slowly make all my changes. Eventually I'll have a spanking new website that will feature both series. Until then this is how best to get the scoop.

More soon!
BC

Comments

Elle J Rossi said…
Looks fantastic! And I think it's great to have everything in one spot!
Beth Ciotta said…
Thanks, Elle! I really appreciate your creative eye!
Olga said…
The new series look fantastic (and cupcakes - delicious!)
Beth Ciotta said…
Thank you, Olga! I stll need to do some tweaking, but I'm liking it so far. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All