Act Now and Make A Difference!

auctionofyear

I hopped over to Brenda Novak's Auction and realized that there are only eight days left before bidding closes! In case you're unaware--every year NYT Bestselling author Brenda Novak hosts an amazing and wondrous on-line auction in order to benefit diabetes research. Be sure to visit and browse the fantastic donations by authors, editors, agents, readers, and more!

Please check my upper right sidebar for the direct links to some items donated by me and also by me and my friend Olga. However, once there, be sure to browse all the categories and bid, bid, bid! Not only do you stand a chance of securing a fantastically wonderful item or service, but you're also helping a wonderful cause. Please spread the word. Every dollar makes a difference!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All

I've Moved!