My Writing Agenda

Two days into 2011 and I'm buzzing along! Of course it helps that I've had the last three days off from the day job. Nine extra hours a day to tackle personal projects. It will be interesting to see how I manage my new agenda when I go back to work on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, I launched a my new non-fiction project on the 31st and so far it's going great! If you're wanting to make positive changes in your life this year or if you just want to read along as I struggle to attain my goals, please join me at THE YEAR OF ME. I'm grateful and encouraged by those who are sharing their struggles and experiences as well. I've been touching on these 'changes' on my Facebook account and have had incredible feedback there. So many people sharing their insight. Now if I could only get those people to comment on my new lifestyle blog! 

In other writing news, I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear back on two different fiction proposals--both contemporary romantic comedies. I try not to think about it and mostly I succeed, especially since I'm tackling other new projects. But sometimes it crosses my mind and I get a jolt of nervous anticipation. Hopefully, I'll hear something soon. Hopefully, I'll have reason to celebrate! I'll let you know.

Meanwhile, I need to finish the synopsis for my YA proposal. Once that's done my agent can send that one out into the world as well. I feel quite passionate about this project and deep down really hope it flies. Let's put it this way, I feel so passionate about the story that I'll make it fly one way or another. Stay tuned. 

So tell me friends, what's on your reading or writing agenda?       

Comments

Elle J Rossi said…
I love your gumption! You will soar. Of that I have no doubt!
Beth Ciotta said…
Thanks, Elle. I feel the same about you!