Happy Holidays!

I realize I haven't been posting very much, but it's been for the best of reasons. Aside from spending quality time with my husband and furkids this holiday season, I've been working very hard on several writing projects. I'm quite excited about these prospects and hope to have good news to share after the first of the year. Keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned!

For those of you scrambling to buy last minute presents, please consider giving the gift of hope by donating to a local or national charity. The three at the top of my list are The American Cancer SocietySt Jude's Childrens Hospital, and Best Friends Animal Society However there are many, many more.  Giving to those less fortunate or in dire health is good for the soul and so appreciated by the ones in need.

I'm unplugging for awhile and embracing the spirit of Christmas. But I'll be back! Wishing you all a joyous holiday season and a healthy, happy New Year!

  
  

Comments

Berinn said…
Merry Christmas, Beth! Enjoy the holidays.
Elle J Rossi said…
Merry Christmas, Sis. Love you!
Beth Ciotta said…
Thank you Berinn and Elle!! Hoping your holidays were grand!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All

I've Moved!