Tech Fun

Working up a fun blog post, meanwhile... my husband and I got new phones for the first time in four years. We took the plunge, investing in new Android phones. I'm technically challenged but couldn't resist facing my fears and getting a super cool advanced phone. The same one as Steve. Buy one get one free special. Why not take advantage?

Anyhoo, this phone does everything! I'm afraid if I said, "Beam me up"... it would! I could go on and on but I need to work on a book proposal. I'll rave another time. For now, I have something to share. Steve is obssessed with adding 'apps' to his phone. One was a camera feature. I have to admit, it's pretty cool. Check me out. I've been Andy Warhol-lized.

I feel so 60s cool. *g*

Comments

Brooks Conner said…
I need a phone that will take 30 pounds off of my image, then airbrush the results.
BJ said…
I'm with Brooks.
Beth Ciotta said…
Wouldn't that be awesome? Or even better a phone that shaved 20 or 30pounds of ME. As in the real me. Not photgraphed me. ;)
Olga said…
I don't think I'm ready for Android yet. Cool images indeed, though!
Beth Ciotta said…
I didn't think I was ready yet either, Olga. But I'm loving it!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All