Gearing up for Adventure!

Yikes. Where, oh, where does the time go? 12 days until the release of INTO THE WILD. That's right. In 12 days you'll be able to escape to South America for a romantic adventure starring celebrity tresure seeker, Spenser McGraw, and photographer (germaphobe), River Kane! Thus far, I've only seen one review, but it's a doozy!  RT BookReviews voted Into the Wild a TOP PICK!!

"Reminiscent of Romancing the Stone and Indiana Jones, Ciotta has an exciting story with humor, sex, romance, mystery and a to-die-for hero. Wonderful characters and a delightful adventure that readers can participate in without ever leaving home." -- 4 1/2 stars, Susan Mobley, RT BOOKreviews

Needless to say I am over the moon. Hopefully, after the read, you will be, too!

In other news... For those of you who prefer to listen to your tales, I recently received exciting that news that Into the the Wild will be available in audio format! I'll let you know as soon as I know the link.

And if you prefer ereads to print, no problem. Click here to preorder Into the Wild on your Kindle.  Ereads will be available on Nook and various other ereaders in the near future.

Interested in a free signed copy of INTO THE WILD? Next week, I'll be giving away a few copies via Twitter, Facebook, this blog, and my newsletter. For optimum chances to win check in at all these places. If you're not already linked to me via these sites, use the links in the sidebar to join. Easy peasy!

Until next week...
Peace and joy!
Beth  

Comments

SharonW said…
I know the time until your book is released is just going to drag... But, like the rest of your fans, I know it'll be well worth the wait. Don't forget to take a breather once in a while. Congratulations!!
~Sia McKye~ said…
Oh, I've been looking forward to reading this one for forever, okay, since I had you on my blog and read Out of Eden. I MUST go order it.

I don't suppose you'd like to come talk about it with me again, OVER COFFEE?

I'm so thrilled for you and the RT quote you gave. YAY!
Beth Ciotta said…
Sharon, you're always so kind and supportive. Thank you!!
Beth Ciotta said…
Sia, I have to admit I really love this story. Adventure! Adventure!

As for joining you at OVER COFFEE, I'd be thrilled! Just let me know a good time. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've Moved!

The Reality of it All