And the Winners Are.....

I want to thank everyone who chimed in with their favorite romantic adventure movies. I'm suddenly in the mood for a weekend movie marathon!

Thanks to a handy dandy random number generator, I'm pleased to announce today's lucky winners. Congratulations Jennie C and Mary H!!   You've won a signed copy of my own romantic adventure, INTO THE WILD. Please email your full names and mailing addresses to beth@bethciotta.com  so I can send you your books. If you enjoy the read, please do spread the word!

The fun's not over folks. Giveaway #2 will take place tomorrow (Thursday). Be on the lookout for another chance to win a copy of INTO THE WILD on my Facebook page!

Comments

Jennie Cooper said…
Yay!!! I won!!! I'm so excited!!! Thank You Beth, this is so awesome!! I've already sent you an email! :)
Beth Ciotta said…
So glad you're excited, Jennie. I got your email. Will get the book out to you this week!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All

I've Moved!