Thursday, April 1, 2010

OUT OF EDEN -- Out Now!

As always, life is crazy busy! Because I have have my head down working on various writing projects, I tend to forget to socialize in real life and in cyber world. Hence my absence here. However, today is a special day and I simply had to pop in to say, "Woo-hoo! OUT OF EDEN is officially, well, OUT!

As of today, my latest romantic adventure is in bookstores as well as cyber-stores, and also available on KINDLE. What? You own a different e-reader? No problem. You can download various e-formats at eHarlequin!

Speaking of eHarlequin... look at this nifty widget they designed. You can click on and read an excerpt. Or click on and buy. Cool, huh?



As part of my release day celebration, I'm guest blogging at my uber-talented sister's site--Loud Whispers. Hop on over and see how OUT OF EDEN was born.

Have a great day, everyone. I know I am!

8 comments:

Ellen Fisher said...

Oh, goody. I've been looking forward to this one. I'll go snag it for my Kindle now!

Beth Ciotta said...

Hi Ellen! Thanks for celebrating with me. Regarding your KINDLE, do you love it or what? I never thought I'd be one for reading books on a device, but I got my KINDLE a few moths ago and I am IN LOVE! :)

Ellen Fisher said...

I enjoy my Kindle so much we actually have three-- two for me (the big one and the little one) and one for my daughter. So yeah, I guess I'm in love too:-).

Beth Ciotta said...

Wow, Ellen. That's impressive. Can you tell me the main difference between the Big and Little Kindle, or at least the feature that appeals to you most? I have the little Kindle. I love that it fits into my purse. I take it everywhere. One of my favorite features is being able to increase the font size when my eyes are tired. Can't do that with a print book!

Tori Lennox said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to order it! :)

Beth Ciotta said...

Thank you, Tori!! I really hope you like it. Slightly different tone that the Evie books. :)

Ellen Fisher said...

Well, Beth, the big Kindle is... bigger. Really, that's why I like it. I use a large font (I need bifocals and am resisting getting them:-) and I read really fast, so with the K2 I'm clicking constantly. But I really just enjoy the reading experience more with a slightly bigger screen. I love my DX, but there is a huge difference in price, so I wouldn't recommend it to everyone. It just depends on what you like, I think.

Beth Ciotta said...

Ellen.... So, size matters?

Sorry. Couldn't resist. :)