New Website!

I know. I know. I've been away for over a month now. Does anyone even stop here anymore? Starting in January 2010 I will be blogging more regularly. It's just been an insane year and I haven't been able to juggle as many balls as I'd like.

I'm popping in to share some exciting news. You may have noticed this blog has a new look. Snazzy, huh? It's a reflection of my new website. That's right. A whole spanking new, professionally designed website! A special thank you to Rae Monet of Rae Monet, Inc Design, Inc. She nailed my personality and writing style. I'm over the moon. Be sure to take a peek and let me know what you think!

Around the web: Attention writers and readers, my sister, Elle, has a fab post today on writer's block. Share her pain at
Loud Whispers. Then hop over to Sisters in Sync for different perspectives on winter (brrrr). Be sure to share your chilly thoughts!

Meanwhile... I've got a book to finish. Back to it!

Comments

Elle J Rossi said…
Hi Beth,

I for one LOVE the new look. It's fabulously you.

In answer to your question, yes, many of us still stop by here waiting to hear what's going on in the life of Beth Ciotta. No worries. We're a very patient group.

Thanks for the Loud Whispers shout out. I hope to see some new folks over there.

Much love, sista!
Elle
Charlene said…
Nice new look, Beth! Glad to hear you'll be blogging more again. Although I do hear you on the busy.
Olga said…
Yay on the new look! And I hope the next year will be less insane...

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All

I've Moved!