Exciting Updates!

One of these days I'll get better about blogging on a more regular basis. Just not this month. *g*

Finished and turned in the gallies for Out of Eden. Yay! The official release date is April 1, 2010, but the promotional efforts are already in motion. This past week I was invited to write an article for the magazine Simply Books. Having stopped by this blog (goes to show I really should update more!) they noticed I'm an animal lover and since their readers are animal lovers and since Out of Eden co-stars a dog, they thought I might be interested in writing an article about animals. My answer? You bet! As a bonus, they're going to include a picture of the dog who inspired Out of Eden's fictional dog, Shy, my real-life dog, Cheyenne! I'm so excited!

Another reason to happy dance, Out of Eden is now available for pre-order! Be the first on your block to own your very own copy. Lots of quirky, fun characters. There's humor and thrills. A romance and a mystery. Oh! And a dog! Click here to pre-order. Cover and excerpt coming soon. Stay tuned!
In other news, tomorrow I'm heading up to NYC. I think I told you, in celebration of our wedding anniversary, my uber-wonderful husband bought us tickets to see A Steady Rain, the Broadway show starring... drum roll, please... Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman! Eighth row seats! Yes, sirree, tomorrow I will be up close and personal (sort of) with Craig and Jackman for almost three hours. Woo-hoo! Details forthcoming! In addition, I get to spend the entire day and night in NYC with my hunky husband. Talk about inspiration for my writing!
Speaking of, I best get back to it. Deadline on Into the Wild looms. Hard work, but what a fun story!
What's new and exciting in your neck of the woods?

Comments

Olga said…
That's a wonderful present! Enjoy your up close and personal with the hunky actors, and probably even more - with your hunky husband!

And best of luck on that deadline!
flchen1 said…
Ooh, happy anniversary, Beth!! And hope you enjoyed that special time at the theatre! Thanks for the update!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've Moved!

The Reality of it All