Kate Duffy -- One of a Kind

Yesterday, I learned a romance industry giant, a woman I called friend, passed away. Kate Duffy, Executive Editor at Kensington Publishing is no longer with us. I still can't believe it.

I'm not sure that I could write a fitting tribute, but other's have. I'll share posts that touched me most. Mary Stella spoke my heart. Kate was a mutual friend of ours. Sarah Wendell's lovely tribute prompted over 100 comments, many of them showing just how beloved Kate was. Lastly Squawk Radio re-ran an interview with Kate and boy does her one-of-a-kind personality shine through.

If you google, I'm sure you'll find mention of Kate Duffy all over the net today. That's how revered she was by the romance industry. I cherish every moment I shared with her.

Just one of many great times. A dinner party with friends, hosted by Kate. She's the one next to me (2nd from your right) Cheers, Kate!

Comments

Olga said…
I can't believe she's no longer with us either...
Elle J Rossi said…
I didn't know her but I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. From what I've read, she touched many lives.

Barb

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

So it begins...

Happy Thanksgiving!