A New Look

Aw, come on. You know me. Every now and then I need a make-over. I recently went for a new hairstyle and color and decided my blog could use a new look as well. My sister, Elle, helped me upload this new template and I love it! I'm hoping this will encourage me to blog more regularly, although I can always be found at Sisters In Sync.

Bear with me while I mess with my new digs. I need to re-load quite a few links to my Blog List and I'm messing with the layout of various widgets. This will take some time since I can't devote my full attention to this fun project. Time's ticking on the deadline book and I also have an article to write for the Decemmber issue of Romantic Times BOOKreviews. Oh, and I need to eat.

Where did I put that number to the Chinese Take-out place....

Comments

Elle J Rossi said…
You and Chinese takeout! You need a new cuisine. You've been hooked on that for the last 20 years.

Love the new digs! Enjoy them and keep us updated.


~~Elle~~
Beth Ciotta said…
Yes, I know. I'm so predictable when it comes to food. Can't help myself. Hey, if a place near by offered chicken and noodles (Indiana style) I'd be their best patron!

Glad you like the new digs. You were a huge help, after all!
Elle J Rossi said…
Hey, you may have something there. Why don't you open an Indiana style restaurant in your spare time?

me
Tori Lennox said…
Love the new look!
Beth Ciotta said…
Um, Elle. Because I CAN'T COOK. Jeesh. ;)

Tori, thanks so much! Me, too!
flchen1 said…
Ooh, this is CUTE! I like! And mmm... takeout! ;) Enjoy!
Beth Ciotta said…
Hey Fedora! Glad you like. And yes, the take-out was YUMMY!
JanuskieZ said…
Hi... Looking ways to market your blog? try this: http://bit.ly/instantvisitors
Olga said…
Yay on the makeover, Beth! I love the new look!
Beth Ciotta said…
You're the wonder, Olga. Thak you!