And the Fuzzy Navel goes to...

Kaye Manro!
Congratulations, Kaye! You've won a copy of JA Konrath's FUZZY NAVEL (the 5th book in his thriller Jack Daniels series). Please forward a mailing address to beth@bethciotta.com so I can send you this awesome read!Thank you to every one who stopped by and to those who commented. And a special thanks to JA Konrath/Jack Kilborn who really heated things up here at my blog. What fun!
For more thrills, follow Joe on his blog tour by checking his daily links at A Newbies Guide to Publishing

Comments

JA Konrath said…
Thanks again for having me, Beth.

The thread from my post is still going, and I'm still participating in it. I found Wayne's comments worth replying to, and I was also incredibly amused by a certain someone's post.
Beth Ciotta said…
Thanks so much for being here, Joe. Your post was not only entertaining but opened up some interesting conversations.

Also, I heard privately from our Fuzzy Navel winner, Kaye. She's thrilled!

Off to read your other posts...
Olga said…
Awesome post, and congrats to the winner!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've Moved!

The Reality of it All