Great News and New Cover!



Happy dancing in Jersey this week!

First, the great news. I just learned that
Everybody Loves Evie has been nominated for a 2008 Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award. I. Am. Thrilled! Last year All About Evie won the Reviewers Choice Award, so this is doubly sweet for Evie (and moi).

Now, the new cover.
The third adventure in The Chameleon Chronicles -- will hit shelves in March. I shrieked with joy when I received this. And now I'm sharing it with you!

Many thanks to HQN's rockin' art and marketing department! Evie Ever After is now available for pre-order. I do hope readers are as pleased with Evie's journey as I am.

In other news, I'm participating in
Harlequin's Holiday Open House on Thursday, December 11 over at the eharlequin site. Please do join us!

That's the news. I will now happy dance into the sunset.

Comments

Tori Lennox said…
You got some really great covers with this series! :)
flchen1 said…
Too cool, Beth!! Thanks for sharing! Congratulations on the nomination! Can't wait until March... ;)
Olga said…
Huge congratulations on the nomination, Beth! You so deserve it! I hope you will win!
sharon w. said…
Way to go, Beth! I like the cover very much, and now like the others, I can hardly wait for March. (I can only re-read twice in one year, then I have to get a new infusion of Evie.)
Beth Ciotta said…
As always, you guys make me feel like a million bucks! Thanks so much for the kind words!!

Still happy dancing!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All

I've Moved!