Dear Diary,

I've been holding in this news for what seems like months, but it's finally safe to announce... (drum roll please).... I sold two more stories to HQN!

Out of the Ordinary (think Gilmore Girls meets The Sopranos) and a subsequent book--working title--Into the Wild (think Romancing the Stone meets The Discovery Channel.) I'm thrilled. I'm... dancing on air. Woo-hoo!

(Special thanks to my super-hip agent Amy Moore-Benson and my-too-cool-for-her-stilettos editor Keyren Gerlach)

Did I say... woo-hoo!??

******
WRITING: Worked on the WIP synopsis. Am I done yet??
RECREATION: Watched a movie with Steve. Where Eagles Dare. An old war fick starring Richard Burton and a young Clint Eastwood. Ambitious. Maybeoverly so? I was so confused.
EXERCISE: Added two pound wrist weights to my, now, forty minute power walk. During the first five minutes I was certain my arms would fall off, the burn in my biceps was so bad. But ignored the pain and persevered. I WILL have toned biceps, darnit.
DIET: Made my WW garden veggie soup. Yum. That was lunch. Zero points. Steve made us fish for dinner. Coconut crusted something-or-other. Also yum.
MOOD: Thoughtful
QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Success is as much a matter of luck as of ability, but perhaps even more, of perseverance in "sticking it" until the luck turns." --B.H. Iddell Hart

Comments

FeyRhi said…
HooRah! Way to go Beth!! Congratulations.
Jordan Summers said…
Way to go, Beth!!! Big congrats all around! :D
Beth Ciotta said…
Thank you, ladies!!! I'm thrilled!
flchen1 said…
Oh, YAY!!! Beth, what fantastic news for you and your adoring fans! ;) Congrats!! Well, you're definitely going to be busy, busy! I can't wait to hear more about these!
Sharon W. said…
Way to go, Beth. Fantastic news!!
And, it's so great knowing that in a few months, we'll be able to snatch up some more of your stories. Again, it's great news.
HelenKay said…
That is most fabulous. Congrats for you!!!!
charleneteglia said…
Yaayyyy! Congrats, Beth!
Beth Ciotta said…
Sorry I'm late chiming back in. I so appreciated your support and good cheer, ladies. Thank you!!!!

It's all the sweeter when you have have people to celebrate with. :)
Beth Ciotta said…
Thanks, Jennifer!!! :-)