Dear Diary,

I'm over at Babes In Bookland today offering my bit on this week' topic: Tips on Attending Conferences. My fellow Babes covered most of the territory, but I managed to offer something useful. I hope.
**********
WRITING: Devoted last night to 'book' promotion. Spent many hours creating useful widgets for my blog and website, plus joined and created a page at Facebook.
RECREATION: None.
EXERCISE: Upped my power walk to forty minutes. Walked at 6pm, but man it was still hot... and humid. I made it though!
DIET: I'm being super good this week. Lots of veggies!
MOOD: Energized.
QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Promote yourself but do not demote another." --Israel Salanter

Comments

flchen1 said…
Wow, forty minutes is awesome! (Especially in the heat!) Go, Beth! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've Moved!

The Reality of it All