Dear Diary,

Today I wrote about my 'hidden talent' over at Babes in Bookland. Although it's not talent so much as a quirk. Heh.
********************

WRITING: Chipping away at that synopsis. The process is about as pleasurable as getting a tooth pulled.
RECREATION: I watched five movies in two days. My way of celebrating the holdiay weekend. Woo-hoo! More on that later.
EXERCISE: Thirty-minute power walk, two days in a row! I'm going try for 45 min. today.
DIET: There's nothing more motivating than 'seeing' the results of my efforts. The more inches I lose in my hips and thighs, the easier it is to resist temptation.
MOOD: Quiet
QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Get it down. Take chances. It may be bad, but it's the only way you can do anything really good." --- William Faulkner

Comments

flchen1 said…
That Faulkner quote is true--it's hard to do though, taking that step to start something! Hooray on continuing to see positive feedback! That does make it easier to go on :)
Beth Ciotta said…
Hi Fedora! I'm trying to apply that Faulkner quote as I wrestle with this synop. Easier said than done. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All