Dear Diary,

I just spent an hour constructing a blog article about Publishing Myths. It's the topic of discussion this week at Babes in Bookland and today's my day to post. Click here to read. For a real eye-opener, also read what the other myths busted by Babes. Gads!

*****************
WRITING: Fleshed out the first three chaps of my WIP with new background info
RECREATION: Started reading the second book in Stephanie Bond's Body Movers series. Great premise. Snappy writing.
EXERCISE: Uh.....
DIET: Staying true to Weight Watchers. Have never eaten so many vegetables in my life!
MOOD: Hyper
QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else." --Gloria Steinem, b. 1934American writer

Comments

flchen1 said…
Yay, vegetables! You know, I think I'd exercise more if I could read while doing it ;) Maybe on the treadmill or exercise bike, or I've heard other people rave about audiobooks while walking... Haven't tried that yet though! Going to check out your BiB post :)
Jen said…
Great Post!

Hmmm...maybe you'll be writing a "Veggie Tales" next...

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

So it begins...

Happy Thanksgiving!