Dear Diary,

I LOST FIVE POUNDS!!!

This morning marked day seven of my Weight Watchers plan. I weighed in. My eyes boinged. I LOST FIVE POUNDS! Woo-hoo!!! I don't expect to lose that much every week, but what a way to start. Color me happy.

I have a phone interview today to promote the July release of The Fall of Rome with the host of Medallion Press's Blog Radio. In fact, the interview is in--uh--thirty minutes. Note to self: Don't giggle and don't try to be funny. Just be you.

**********
WRITING: Tweaked the first three chapters of the new WIP. Brainstormed a new story, possible mystery genre.
RECREATION: All work, no play.
DIET: I lost five pounds!!
MOOD: Inspired
QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance." --Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comments

Tori Lennox said…
Congrats on the weight loss!!!
flchen1 said…
Woohoo! Nothing like seeing some progress to help you stay the course! Have fun with the interview!! :)
Beth Ciotta said…
Thanks, Tori! :)

You bet, flchen1. The loss is a definite motivator. As for the interview, last minute it was postponed until next week due to a tech glitch. I'll let you know how it goes.
Mary Stella said…
Way to go, Beth!
Yvonne said…
Congrats on the weight loss! I've been on WW for 1 1/2 years and lost alot of weight. It's a great program. Good luck!
sharon w said…
congratulations on the weight loss! that's terrific, and you're keeping the ideas, and characters heading in the right direction. very good work.
Sharon W.
Beth Ciotta said…
Thanks for the cheer, Mary!!

Yvonne, that's so inspiring. Thank you for sharing! I'm really hoping that I can adpot this better way of eating for the long run.

Sharon, things are indeed good, although I'm a bit anxious about the new book. More on that later. have a great Saturday!
Beth Ciotta said…
Oops. I meant 'adopt' not 'adpot' Jeesh.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All