Change

If you were in my blogroll before, but aren't now, don't worry--you'll be back. When I changed templates, I lost all of my links. It's just a matter of inputting them once again and I will, hopefully over the weekend. I'll also be changing templates--again. Although this one is bright and cheery, I'm not loving it and besides, I think I came up with the new angle for this blog and that will entail a new template so... more changes to come.

Regarding blogs, in the comments of the previous post, I promised to share my thoughts on 'effective blogging' within the next couple of days. If that's a topic of interest for you, check back!

I saw the new Indiana Jones movie. I wish I could say I loved it. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. I mean it's Indiana! But I also had problems with it. On the upside, if they pursue the series starring Indy's son, Mutt Williams, I'm there! What a great character!

What 'character' in a movie or book recently bowled you over?




Comments

Cynthia Valero said…
I'm interested to see your new blog angle!

Love, C
Nancy Henderson said…
I hated it. HATED it!!! I won't ruin the ending for anyone, but that is why I hated it. The ending ruined the prior trilogy, in my opinion. I know that's harsh, but that's how much I hated it.

OMG...I've never given a bad review of anything before...what am I turning into?

Oh, can I pretty please have my blog linked? :) Thanks.
Beth Ciotta said…
Hi C! I'll be running it by you. :-)
Beth Ciotta said…
Nancy, what did you really think of the movie? LOL I'm sorry you were so sorely disappointed. Did you at least like Mutt?

As to adding your link to my blog roll... will do!
flchen1 said…
Hi, Beth! Your current look is cute, but I'm not loving it either--can't wait to see what you've got in store next! And we haven't see the new Indy yet--hmm... I'll have to watch it and let you know what I think :)
Beth Ciotta said…
Hi flchen1! I know the new look isn't the best. Kind of like when you get a bad haircut. Or like I shopped in the Juniors department. LOL But I have something new in the works. Coming soon.

As to Indiana Jones, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed certain aspects very much, but overall... well, it's all subjective, right? You may love it. Let me know!
Roni said…
my son saw it with friends and they all were super disappointed in it. Think I'll wait for the DVD.
Mary Stella said…
I enjoyed the new Indiana Jones movie, in spite of having to suspend my disbelief a lonnnng way. I also thought that Shia LaBoeuf's Mutt character was one of the brightest spots. He was terrific. Loved his first appearance. He rode in looking like Brando from The Wild One.
Bob said…
Po, the Kung Fu Panda!
Nancy Henderson said…
Ok, sigh...I suppose I did like Mutt. LOL Yes I can definitely see him taking over the Indy roll quite well. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All