Blogging for the Health of It

Attention loyal blog readers and drive-bys! This is going to be my last blog post in this particular format. Over the weekend, I’ll be switching templates and the way I approach my posts. Not a huge change, but one that appeals to me and will hopefully please you. I’ll be blogging in a ‘Dear Diary’ vein and I’ll be following each entry with a consistent list of life goals/lifestyle changes. Basically, after more than a year of not having one, I’m getting one. A life, that is. At least I’m going to try. The list will keep me accountable so be sure to drop by and follow my progress. Over the weeks/months there’ll either be a metamorphosis or a train wreck. Who knows? Maybe you’ll be inspired to chime in with your own ‘reports’ to the goals/changes on my list. A support group of sorts. Or not.

Speaking of blogs, I promised to post some thoughts about blogging. As I said before I think the best blogs, at least the ones I return to regularly, entertain, educate, and/or inspire. I’m not an expert on blogging by any means. Otherwise I’d have a much larger readership. So instead of rambling on about what I think does and doesn’t work, I’m going to provide a link to an article with some basic, but very important tips. Click here for Top 5 Tips to Creating an Effective Blog. On that same page you'll find links to dozens of other articles on blogging. Enjoy!

Comments

FeyRhi said…
((Beth)) Don't sell yourself short. I've always enjoyed your blog and while, I know I don't chime in as often as I should, I am still lurking here and there.

Looking forward to reading you new angle on it all.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All