Saturday, May 31, 2008

How To Waste Four Hours

Google Blogger Beta Templates. *snicker* It was like shopping for new shoes. I liked quite a few, but they didn't all fit. So I moved on and on... Four later, I found this. I don't know how long I'll keep it--sort of like my current hair color--but it's fun for now. Now I just have to update with all of my book covers and such. In the meantime, enjoy this slideshow of some recent Romantic Times Convention memories.

(Actually, uploading this slide show was a mistake as I tinkered. But what the hey.)


3 comments:

Jen said...

Change haircolor/style much Beth? lol -- way to illustrate your point!

Cute new look!

flchen1 said...

Very fun, Beth--I'm enjoying it for now :)

Beth Ciotta said...

Hi Jen and flchen1. Glad you like the new look. Temporary though it may be. :)