Sunday, May 4, 2008

A New Playground

I'm thrilled to announce I've been invited to join a fantabulous group blog with some stunningly talented authors and nice ladies to boot! There's a cool banner featuring all of our names, but for some reason Blogger won't let me upload this morning. Maybe later...

From here on, every Sunday you can find me at Babes in Bookland where we chime in on a weekly topic. My premiere post is an introduction of sorts, including an edited essay. But next week it's on to the featured topics! Please hop over and check out my new playground!

4 comments:

Olga said...

Yay on your new playground! I'll definitely stop by the blog!

Beth Ciotta said...

Thank you, Olga. Much appreciated!

HelenKay said...

That's a terrific group. Congrats!

Beth Ciotta said...

Thanks, HelenKay. I'm honored to be there!