Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bid on Me!

Okay. Not on me specifically. But my services.

Hmm. Let me rephrase.

Visit Brenda Novak's 4th Annual Online Auction for Diabetes Research where you can bid on amazing items such as exotic trips, laptop computers, gift baskets, signed books, lunches with famous publishing folk, critiques by famous publishing folk and folk like me who dream of being famous. Heh. Seriously. You have to check the auction. No. Go one better. Place a bid at the auction. It's for great cause!

You don't have to bid on me, but I'd be giddy as a school girl if you did. Here are specific links to things I donated.

For Readers: Collection of autographed books including, JINXED, CHARMED, SEDUCED, ALL ABOUT EVIE, EVERYBODY LOVES EVIE.... and become a character in my next novel!

For Writers: Critique of a proposal (synopsis & first three chapters)

For Movie Lovers: A gift basket overflowing with items donated by myself and writer, Olga Grun (Mostly Olga!) Amazon Gift Certificate, DVDS, Books, Popcorn.... and lots more!

Otherwise there are lots of other fabulous things to bid on... Like stuff from Nora Roberts, Laurel K. Hamilton, Kate Duffy from Kensington, Chris Keelser from Dorchester, AND from my very own and splendiferous editor, Keyren Gerlach (representing HQN and LUNA) an evaluation of a proposal!!!

Go, go, go!

auctionofyear

No comments: