Spring Author Round-Up!

I'm in the last days of a deadline crunch. Nothing to see here but my brain smoking. But there's plenty to see over at Petticoats and Pistols! April 28-May 2 they're hosting a Spring Author Round-up.

"The Fillies will be taking a short vacation. For the next six days we’ll have guests taking up the slack. You won’t be left in the cold. No siree. Every day you’ll have several new blogs to comment on. Don’t forget to scroll down and comment on all the authors’ posts. We’ll have two or three drawings for prizes every single day. Yep, this is a big bonanza and your chance to cash in!"

I'm a featured guest author on Thursday, May 1. In celebration of my upcoming release The Fall of Rome, I'll be giving away the first two books of the wild west series, Lasso the Moon and Romancing the West, plus a customized wild west messenger bag. Hop over and check out the list of guest authors and the awesome prizes being given away every day!

Comments

flchen1 said…
Too fun! I'll have to head over tomorrow and check it out! Thanks, Beth!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All