Evie Shines at Romantic Times

I wasn't there to accept the award. I don't even know if they announced my name since I couldn't attend. But I know I won because Carol Stacy of Romantic Times BOOKreview Magazine emailed me a few weeks ago. I've been dying to share the news, but winners were asked to keep this under their hats until the formal announcements were made at the Awards Luncheon at the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention. That Awards Luncheon was this afternoon, so I'm shouting it out, dang it!

ALL ABOUT EVIE won the 2007 RT Reviewers Choice Award for Best Contemporary Romance!

I am thrilled!

I would be honored no matter what. I can't imagine how many books the reviewers read per year for the magazine. But I am especially astounded considering the magnificent books and authors I was up against. My heartfelt thanks to the hard working reviewers and everyone at Romantic Times. Wow.

Comments

Constance said…
Awesome!!! Congrats, Beth! Commence Happy Dancing!

Great choice by the reviewers, I loved All About Evie. :)
Brooks C. said…
Terrific!!! Barbara and I are really very happy for you! I can feel you beaming from here.
Beth Ciotta said…
Thank you, Constance! And thank you Barbara and Brooks! I AM beaming. Oh, and happy dancing, too!
Roni said…
This is so wonderful Beth! And very well deserved!
Congratulations!
And give your furry babies a hig from me. Hey, go and celebrate--get them all some ice cream. :)
Roni said…
I meant hug, Sigh. It's late, and I'm making typos galore...
Jordan Summers said…
Way to go, Beth!!! Wonderful news! Congratulations! :)
Beth Ciotta said…
Hi Roni! Hi Jordan! Thanks so much for celebrating with me. I'm still floating
charleneteglia said…
CONGRATS!!! Yay, Beth! It's an outstanding book, well deserved recognition.
Beth Ciotta said…
Thanks, Charli! What a year this has been!
sharon said…
I'm so glad I found you, this year. You're a great writer, and a huge hug for getting a well deserved acknowledgment, from Romantic Times, for All About Evie. Good Stuff. And, another hug for your furry buddies. Sharon
flchen1 said…
Woot! Yippee!! Huge congratulations, Beth!! What fantastic news! (And SO good of you to keep it under your hat until now! You're good at the lip zipping! ;)) Hooray, hooray!! Hope you're having a delightful weekend and do something fun to celebrate!
Beth Ciotta said…
Wow. Thanks so much, Sharon. I appreciate your kind words and Billie, Cheyenne, and Sadie loved the hug!
Beth Ciotta said…
Good morning, flchen1! Thanks for the 'woot'. I'll take it! You can't imagine how hard it was for me to keep my lip buttoned for so long. But I did it! Woot! Thank you for celebrating with me. :)
Olga said…
Wow, huge congrats!!!
Beth Ciotta said…
Thanks so much, Olga! :)
Jen said…
How did I miss this post?

Mega congrats Beth!
Beth Ciotta said…
Thanks, Jen! I appreciate it!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've Moved!

The Reality of it All