What the Duck

One of the nice things about circulating in blog-o-sphere is discovering new-to-me talent. This morning I had an email from an artist who has been reading my blog. He mentioned that I might enjoy his most recent post. I certainly did. I also got a kick out of the previous one (for reasons you'll see.)


The artist is Aaron Johnson and you can view his work at What The Duck Comic Strips. He did, however, offer permission to post a couple of strips here. I can't get them to appear larger (techno-goober that I am) so please click to Aaron's site for a better look-see. He also has animated strips!


Thanks for starting my day off with a smile, Aaron!

Comments

Jen Baum said…
too cute!
flchen1 said…
very cute, beth! thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All