I'll Have What She's Having


I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” -- WHEN HARRY MET SALLY (1989)

Romantic Comedy at it's best. Rent it. You’ll love it. I laughed. I cried. It was better than CATS. Seriously.

Happy Valentines Day!

Comments

Taylor said…
As far as romance in film goes, I'm more for the trials-and-tribulations type romances. Movies like Star Wars, James Bond, and Indiana Jones all have romances in the although they're not first and foremost romance movies haha :p. Speaking of Indy, I think you might like this Beth on one of your breaks from writing...

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/indianajones.html?showVideo=1

Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive, just busy (but I'm sure not nearly as busy as you must be!). I finished All About Evie but you're gonna have to wait for my critical review in person!!

Good luck on the writing! Go go go!!
Jennifer said…
Better than Cats?!?!

My fave romcom has got to be, "While You Were Sleeping" -- gotta love the whole "leaning" scene
Beth Ciotta said…
Taylor,

Knowing you're overwhelmed with college studies, I'm honored that you squeezed in time for ALL ABOUT EVIE. I hope you liked it. Looking forward to your thoughts. ALways keen for the male POV. Coming home from school anytime soon? :)
Beth Ciotta said…
OH! I forgot Taylor. Thanks for the link. I'll be sure to chck it out. You know me and Indy!

Hi Jennifer! LOVE 'While You Were Sleeping'. I own that one. :)
Mary Stella said…
What a great snippet of dialogue! Thanks, B.
flchen1 said…
Beth, that's one of my favorite movies ever, too! (I'm still a sucker for that whole friends-to-lovers thing!) Hope you had a fun Valentine's!
Jill S. said…
I forgot how much I love this movie.
Beth Ciotta said…
Hi Mary! I agree. Great snippet of dialogue. There are MANY great bits of dialogue in this movie. I'd forgotte how great the movie was until I skimmed some quotes. Inspiring.
Beth Ciotta said…
flchen1, I had a great V-day, thank you. I hope you did too!

Jill, so nice to see you! I'd forgotten how much I like this movie too. It's on my list to watch again SOON. :)

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved!

Happy Thanksgiving!