A Winner and an Interview

This morning I drew a name out of a hat ( I have many....hats, not names) and RUTH is the winner of a signed copy of EVERYBODY LOVES EVIE! Congratulations, Ruth. Please email at beth@bethciotta.com and let me know where to send your gift.

Thanks to everyone who chimed in with thier dream job. They all sounded fantastic to me!

On another note, Marisa and Maria of Romance Novel TV wrote to tell me I was being featured this week along with author Rhonda Pollero in a fun video they produced out of footage shot at the NJRW Conference. Thank you, ladies! Check this out!

Comments

Mel said…
Great interview and the next time I'm at B & N I'll look for your book.
flchen1 said…
Congrats, Ruth! And yay, Beth, on your video on RNTV!!
Beth Ciotta said…
Hi Mel! Great to 'see' you here.

Cheers, Anna, and thank you!

Glad you liked the vid, flchen1. I wasn't TOO much of a goober, was I? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've Moved!

The Reality of it All