More Good (exciting) News!

Jordan asked that I spill the rest of my good news. I'm savoring. So I'm not going to spill it all at once. (Imagine me stroking a Snidely Whiplash-like moustache. Heh. So evil.)

On Christmas Eve I received an email from a friend congratulating me on the 4 1/2 star review in Romantic Times BOOKreview magazine for EVERYBODY LOVES EVIE!

Two days later, I visited the Romantic Times website and saw (It comes around in the rotation of the main left box) that Everybody Loves Evie is also a February TOP PICK!

This is a HUGE honor. One I do not take lightly. One hopes for a favorable review. This is a great review. A review that pleased my agent and editor and had me doing backflips. Well, not real backflips because I'm not that limber anymore... but you get the picture. My editor (waving to Keyren) reminded me that this is two in a row. ALL ABOUT EVIE received the same honor.

Fourteen years ago, I dreamed of writing books, of entertaining readers, but I never imagined being nominated for awards or garnering TOP PICK reviews, so please indulge my state of awe. In my eyes, my world, this is huge and I hope I never take any accolade of any manner for granted.
So... here it. The heart of the 4 1/2 star TOP PICK review for my second book in the Chameleon Chronicles series for HQN.
"The talented Ciotta's latest Evie book is one that new readers will jump into easily. Likewise, fans will be thrilled to re-enter the engaging world of this spunky, lovable heroine. After all, everybody loves a skillfully characterized, humorously narrated and undeniably well-plotted novel." ~~ 4 1/2 stars-Top Pick, Romantic Times BOOKreviews
Thank you for letting me share!


Comments

RSusan51 said…
Wow! More good news! I have to say you deserve it, Beth! Your books are wonderful, the kind you can't put down and yet you don't want to read too fast because then they'll be done! Of course, we can always re-read them LOL! Congratulations!
charleneteglia said…
Yay Beth! Congrats on your Top Pick and on your RT nominations, too! It is a huge honor and I'm so happy for you.
Gabriele C. said…
Yay, that's an avalanche of good news indeed. Congratulations.

And may 2008 be even more happy and successful. :)
Crystal* said…
Congrats, Beth!!!

I saw your name, too. AND the TOP PICK!!!
Go, woman, go!!!
I think it's absolutely wonderful.

Have a safe and Happy New Year!
Grins*
Crystal* said…
*smacking myself in forehead*
BEST OF LUCK!!!
Crystal*
Beth Ciotta said…
I'm feelin' the love. :-) Thank you, everybody!! Your kind words are very much appreciated.
flchen1 said…
Oh my! Woohoo!!! No wonder you have to spread all this out a little--you've got so much of a good thing! :) Congrats, and hugs, Beth!!
HelenKay said…
Congratulations!! You've worked hard and deserve every minute of celebration. What a great year!!!
Wow! Congrats! I'm looking forward to checking out your books.
Jordan Summers said…
Big congrats, Beth!!! Seriously well deserved. :)
Beth Ciotta said…
Still happy dancing here in Jersey. Difficult when trying to do edits at the same time. LOL
Thank you for the good wishes everyone!!
Jennifer Elbaum said…
Congrats Neth! An awesome way to end the year and start 2008!
Jennifer Elbaum said…
Okay, so apparently spelling a 4 letter name is too challenging for me. Sorry about that Neth...I mean Beth, lol.
I just saw your review, Beth, Mega Congrats!!
Beth Ciotta said…
Jen... if you knew how many typos I make daily... LOL

Bernadette and Jennifer.... thank you so much! I'm thrilled, to say the least. :)

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved!

Happy Thanksgiving!