An Avalanche of Good News

I don't know where to begin. What to share first. I received an avalanche of good news over a two day period. I'm... overwhelmed. Plus, I had some other exciting news that I've been holding back. Everything falls into that "Is this really happening to me?" category. All related to publishing and, quite frankly, to things I don't dream of or hope for so when they happen... wow.

I'm recovering from a cold and holiday madness. Trying to get my thoughts together. One of my New Year's resolutions is to stop and smell the roses. Maybe I'll get a jump start and share one bit of good news per day. Revel in each joy thoroughly before steamrolling ahead. Yeah. That sounds good.

Stay tuned!

Comments

flchen1 said…
Oooohhh! Way to get us worked up and on tenterhooks! We'll be waiting with bated breath! And congrats, Beth, on all the good news!!
Jordan Summers said…
Beth, I had no idea that you were a tease. ;)
Dang! I just popped in, only to get teased. I'll be back to see what the good new is. :-)
Jennifer Elbaum said…
I'm tuned! (and congrats btw)
Mary Stella said…
I know the news! I know the news! It's fantastic and Beth and her books deserve every bit!
Beth Ciotta said…
Hi all. I don't mean to be a tease. LOL I'm just overwhelmed and soaking it all in. I can tell you it's not a new sale, although I hope to announce one of those soon after the New Year. It's exciting news on two 2007 releases and one upcoming release. Oh, and a very cool collaboration.

Racing to work now. Will share at least one of these blessings tonight!
Tori Lennox said…
Oh, you're such a tease! :)
charleneteglia said…
Yay Beth! Looking forward to hearing your good news.
RSusan51 said…
Tell us! Tell us! tell us!
Pretty please?

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved!

Happy Thanksgiving!