And Now For Something Really Special...

It's been a busy week. Work, writing, and various promo projects monopolized my time. But it's all good! Unfortunately, we've hit a glitch uploading the 'flash' (amazing looking) book promo video for EVERYBODY LOVES EVIE (created by artistic tech wizards, Ray Adler and Andy Schlee) onto my website. Target date for the official launch is now next week. However, until then I can post a Yahoo version. Be sure to turn up your sound as this promo vid features a voiceover. Yes, it's me as Evie. Surely you're not surprised.

Comments

Mary Stella said…
Wahooooo! That is too freakin' COOL, Beth! Congrats to all of you on producing this promo trailer for Everybody Loves Evie.
Mary Stella said…
P.S.
My friend, Vicky, thinks it's awesome, too!
terri castoro said…
WOW, Beth! This is just wonderful. It really grabs, the graphics are original, the movement fantastic. It really rocks!!
Beth Kerber said…
I absolutely LOVE this--awesome! :)
Liz Wolfe said…
Different, intriguing. I like it! Very cool.
Julia Templeton said…
Beth,
Your crew did an incredible job on the book video, and I love that you are the voice for EVIE. How appropriate!
Well done!
elsiehogarth said…
WooHoo Beth! This video is great. Arch is exactly as I imagine him....a cool Gerard Butler. Love Milo a young better looking George Clooney. Excellent work on the video team.
Beth Ciotta said…
Thank you for your enthusiastic responses everyone. You made me smile REALLY big! I received several more thumbs up via private emails and loops AND my editor loved it, too! Woo-hoo!
Barb said…
Very, Very Impressive. They did a great job!

Sorry I haven't been around lately. Life is crazy! Wouldn't you agree?

I love and miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Holidays!

The Reality of it All