On Writing--The Weekend in Pre-Review

Same ol', same ol' here. Work. Writing. Work. Writing. However, I am taking off early tomorrow for the NJRW conference. In addition to attending several informative and inspiring workshops, I'll be meeting with Keyren, my HQN editor, for dinner. Keyren is great fun so I really look forward to our 'date'. Friday night is the awards ceremony/dessert reception. ALL ABOUT EVIE is a finalist in the 'best single-title' category. Wish me luck. Win or lose, I'll be eating decadent desserts after!

Saturday I'll be participating in 2007 Literacy Book Fair and Author Signing. There look to be about 100 authors signing, including special guests, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Julia Quinn & Karen Robards. If you're in the area, come visit! Sheraton at Woodbridge Place Hotel 515 US Highway 1 S, Iselin, New Jersey 08830 -- Saturday, October 6, 2007. 4:00 - 5:30 p.m.

Sunday, we're hosting a luncheon for fifty booksellers. I look forward to meeting and chatting with the men and women who handsell our books in the tri-state area. Thank you to NJRW for the opportunity.

In other news, ROMANCING THE WEST is officially in wide release! If you see it on the shelves, please do give me a shout. Sightings are so exciting! Reviews can be pretty darn cool, too. Especially when they read like these latest.

"Beth Ciotta has written a light-harted romance that will keep you smiling with each turn of the page. If you want a fast amusing read, a sexy romance and an intriguing mystery, this is the book for you." Carol, reviewer for Love Western Romances -- click here for full review.

"Here is a beautifully written romance that manages a fair cast of characters and various side stories with ease. Indeed, there is more than one romance to be had so consider it a two for one deal. It isn’t often that one comes across such a fun, brilliant read. So pick up a copy yourself and see how the west was romanced." Lil, reviewer at Love Romances and More --click here for full review.

I find it a little uncomforatable to toot my own horn, but I am extremely proud of this book, adore the story, so you can imagine my joy when I come across reviews like this. The cherry on top, of course, is email from readers!

Anyhoo, that's the deal with me chicks and chaps. What's on your plate this weekend?

Comments

Jennifer Elbaum said…
Well I know on Friday night I'll be keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you.

See ya there!
Roni said…
See you tomorrow Beth! Good luck!
Beth Ciotta said…
Thanks Jen. Thank you Roni. And same back atcha Roni!!!
flchen1 said…
What a jam-packed weekend you've got, Beth! Can't wait to hear about it all (fingers crossed for Friday!)

For the weekend, we've got a parenting/Bible study group meeting, FiL birthday lunch, another birthday party, and choir practice...

Where's the weekend again? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've Moved!

The Reality of it All